Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Two of My Favorites

My brother Chad and his wife Kim are two of my favorite people:).  They are so much fun and are raising two of my favorite little people, my neices Maddy and Emmy.  Because they are raising those two little people, I have not had the chance to spend time with just Chad and Kim since the little ones were born.  It was so great to get 3 whole days of quality time together.  I was very delinquent in taking pictures, but I did get a couple which are shown below. 

Some highlights of our trip:
*Eating at Bubby's.  It came out that Chad thought I took them there because I used to call him Bubby.  That would have been a much better reason than it was just a place with great food close to Eric's work!
*Watching the IU/Ohio State game together (Chad went to IU, Eric to OSU)
*Drinking PBR
*Cupcakes
*Seeing one of the best musicals I have seen in awhile....In The Heights
*Shopping for Coach purses in hidden, locked rooms in China town.  Kim was like a kid in a candy store:)
*Exploring a new area of Brooklyn for dinner and a movie
*Having live in dog walkers for the weekend (Chad and Kim always got up before us and helped us out by taking Murphy on nice walks)
*Shopping at markets for scarves!
*Taking pictures in the old school photo booth:)

Here are some pictures of my beautiful family.




1 comment: